Thursday, April 29, 2004

I hate it when you hear a funny line somewhere, something you'd like to use as a sig file or a tag line or something. You try to burn it into your memory but you discover a few days later that it's gone. Or mostly gone.

Stuck in my head right now is a part of one of those lines. I was watching something on the tube and the hero was telling someone that he expected the other shoe to drop just not like this. The line comes out "we'll try to avoid any further falling footwear" but I can't remember it exactly (it seems to me that it was funnier than that). So now I have to try to remember what I was watching, was it TV or one of the numerous DVDs I've been wading through (still in season one of Kung Fu and still alternating with season six of Stargate SG-1).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home