Wednesday, May 25, 2005

They're here

Well Dad and Matt got here during the Midnight game last night. So far so good. This is definately going to take some getting used to.

Jack repeated a phrase he'd heard in reference to "Revenge of the Sith". It seems Lucas is only capable of "Medusa dialog". Dialog which turns the actors who have to say it to stone. hehe

We've got the brunch on Saturday and then Aaron is coming to town so we're going out to Andy and Kerry's new house that evening. So it will be Sunday before we can go see Sith. Then we'll see what I think but Jack and Andy both said it was good so I'm not trepitious (is that a word?) ... Nope, not according to dictionary.com. Okay, to figure out how to spell the word I mean ... nope, nothing. Well I'm not anxious about seeing the film. As if anything could make me expect more that drek by now.

Work progresses on the Star Trek game. Final votes aren't in yet on which era but I've started reading all the books I need and make packets for everyone to help generate their characters. Jack wants to play a Somoan security guard. In fact he wants to play a different red shirt guy every week, making sure he gets kills each time so he's got a new one the next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home