Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Harumph!

I finally got to read the piece where Lucas claimed it wasn't his fault.

He was saying that the people who didn't like Ep I and II were us old fans who had been with him from the beginning. People under 25 liked the films just fine. I don't know that many young people so I'm having difficulty verifying this claim. I talked to Brian, who's 28, and he said he liked them but he also said that his only criteria for liking a film is whether it entertains him. And they did so he liked them.

However I think a bad movie is still a bad movie. And while the cast is impressive for those films, for the most part, the dialog is really bad and the plot is sketchy at best. Special effects are cool but they don't make a whole movie most of the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home