Thursday, May 19, 2005

The Musical Baton

Okay, Dooley passed me this thing so I guess I'd better blog.

Total volume of music files on my computer
1.45Gb (1,568,154,531 bytes in 793 files)
The size and number of files is a bit deceptive since playlists and album art is in there as well. But for the most part I own all this music on CD with the exception of a half dozen songs from the 12th though 15th century (an old Irish song called "Minstrel Boy", a few national anthems and the like) and one Toby Keith country song Erik bought for me ("Beer For My Horses").

The Last CD I bought was
Hmm, maybe Amazon has it listed since I probably bought it there. Oh wait I know. The soundtrack from "Freaky Friday". There was a cover of "What I Like About You" by a band called Lillix that I really enjoyed.

Song playing right now
Nothing but the playlist that goes most frequently right now is ... Looks like "Steve McQueen" and "Hole in my Pocket" by Sheryl Crow.

Five songs I listen to a lot, or mean a lot to me
Five huh? This is cyclic as I find new things I like a lot.
"Steve McQueen", Sheryl Crow (great motorcycle song)
"Things To Do In Denver When You're Dead", Warren Zevon (wasn't that a movie?)
"Ebay", Weird Al Yankovic (any number of Weird Al songs can go here)
"We Didn't Start The Fire", Billy Joel
"Beer For My Horses", Toby Keith & Willie Nelson (this so should be a theme song for one of the Cav regiments)

Five people to whom I’m passing the baton
Well, I probably can't think of five people who read this but we'll try;
Aaron, Tricia, Dillb (who hasn't posted in weeks), Woodsmall and Mary. (d'oh, Dooley already hit up Woodsmall)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home