Monday, June 14, 2004

House Inspection

The house inspection is this morning. Going to be edumacated about houses and all the things that can go wrong with them! :) Let the madness begin (but it won't even be close to the madness Tristin went through when they were getting prepped to leave).

Erik "rolled" his scooter yesterday. He went to turn but the tire slid and it didn't turn so he jumped off and rolled. No injuries, no damage to the scooter. But apparently it doesn't have the juice to go uphill so he has to push it.

Went to see the new Harry Potter movie. The jury is still out on it but there were a few things that I really liked and nothing that struck me as really bad. There were parts where I wondered what the story was and my attention kind of wandered. But the scenery was fabulous and much more what I would think a place like that would be, out of the way somewhere it wouldn't draw attention. And the scenes seems very clipped at both ends with only what was essential, however he (the director) did a good job conveying the passing of seasons I think. I think I would have preferred a bit more stuff in there so a longer film. I shudder to think what they will do with the next one which is even longer (the book). However the tone got much more adult which I think is fitting since these guys are growing up and finding out that life it's just chocolate frogs and Bertie Botts Every Flavor beans.

We tried to go see "Troy" yesterday but the timing didn't work out. Maybe we'll take off after the staff meeting on Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home