Monday, December 27, 2004

TV Movie of the Week

And now Jack tells me that word is Paris Hilton will play Paige Laurie in the movie.

This would be hilarious if it weren't Real Life(tm). And if the state hadn't paid 35 million for this monstrosity that could have made all kinds of high schools. And if the University didn't piss away money that could be spent making things (like I don't know, oh, say education) better here. And if ... And if ... an anthem almost!



I was going to go on and on about this building now that we've been here a few days. The card swipe at the door at waist level, the hand dryer at crotch height, etc. Until Brand pointed out to me that it's perfectly situation if you're restricted to a wheelchair.

Kind of took all the wind out of my sails.

Which doesn't really explain why the toilet paper fixture nearly pushes you off the toilet seat when you sit down in the normal stall. Or why the faucets are motion activated (those are always set wonky too, they never stay on long enough and you have to wave your hands behind your head to get it to activate again) and spray 3 ounces of water at mach 2 out (which of course splashes everywhere and never gets the soap off).

So I guess I won't complain about the building much. Besides my hands are shivering too much to type ... ;-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home