Tuesday, September 06, 2005

And Andy was right ...

But the two have absolutely nothing to do with each other. When I finally got fed up with the ads on the morning radio station I listen to I wanted to change to the local NPR station, figuring that I could get all kinds of good news.

That turned out to be true (well Renee Montagne doesn't do well in some interviews, she sometimes asks blindingly stupid questions) mostly. But he told me that he hated the morning guy they have, Darren Helli-wedgie (name purposely misspelled to protect the idiotic, ... well okay, his name is misspelled because I don't like him either and he's got a funny name).

To Darren let me say "I don't care what you did with your kids this weekend and I don't care what you think about things. Just read your advertiser list and introduce the real news".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home