Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Happy?

Okay now, I'm not married and I'm not gay so you can take the following for what it's worth.

But I don't understand how a gay couple getting married is going to totally destroy marriage as an institution. I just don't get it. I mean if it's legal for some pair of guys to get married to each other is that suddenly going to make you gay? I didn't think it worked like that (but not being gay I can't confirm it). Is the fact that gay couples (male and female) can legally be married going to prevent that girl from marrying you? Are you afraid it's going to make her gay (and thus she won't want to marry you)? What's the deal?

Okay, I'm willing to admit that I haven't found anyplace in the bible where it says that gay coulples can get married but then I haven't found anything preventing it either (however I haven't read the whole thing yet). And I'm sure since I seem to have attracted a few conservative readers that someone will point out the appropriate chapter and verse.

As far as I know being gay doesn't "rub off" or anything. Sheesh, you'd think it was "cooties" and we were in middle school again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home