Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Well I meant to post. I really did.

But that Eeeeevvviiiiilllll game has possession of my soul so I had to sneak out. I logged out last night at 10 because I knew I had the Op Center duty this morning. Very good of me I thought. But I didn't get back to my harvesters to pay maintenance and replenish power. So I woke up at 5 this morning and decided to do it then since if I didn't I was afraid that they would decay and I'd have to put them in place again. The ultimate in gamegeek!

I've got some really evil ideas for my Iron Kingdoms game. They are running the Fool's Errand adventure, which takes place between books one and two. They should finish it next time and start on the second book. Two of the players had run though that adventure at the 2nd Annual All-Star Gamers Retreat so I figured I'd have to modify it. I had some pretty decent ideas but after rereading book two I decided to link the two. So now I have some really good ideas for the adventure and how it links to the 2nd book. BWahahahahahahahaha!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home