Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Extra Gmail invites

I got one of these accounts because I blog here. I set mine up, not really expecting to use it because Erik was all excited about getting Mary's. I got three invites and gave them to guys in the group. I got three more in the last few days and saw on WWDN a site where we could go to donate them to troops overseas. Go to http://www.gmail4troops.com/ if you need one or if you have any to donate.

A lot more public support than when we "Cold Warriors" were manning the wall in Germany, but I can't find it in my heart to be anything but proud of these damn civilians since no one was shooting at us.

No books from the rest of the team so I'll have to get a smaller box and send a note to Tony to see if he knows any Engineer First Sergents over there who could distribute these for me. And if I have an address perhaps I could order some stuff and have it deliver to the APO bound for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home