Thursday, July 22, 2004

Arggghhhhh

Don't you hate it when you get a sinus infection and they're draining into your throat? I caught something over the weekend I think and yesterday I woke up after not sleeping much. Yech. And after railing at the group back in March about staying home when you're sick and not coming in to infect the rest of us, I figured I'd better listen to myself and I stayed home.

Didn't get much done. Played some Galaxies, packed some things, threw a bunch of stuff out including a pile of old video tapes I hadn't watched in so long they were coated in dust. More of that coming up since the lease deadline is approaching.

Back at work today since I was feeling better this morning but now the headache is back along with lots more drainage. May go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home