Monday, July 19, 2004

Well, Jeff and Laura

Are safely married now, before she could get him in any trouble. Well I suppose that's a misnomyer. They've been dating for four years so if she was going to get him into trouble it would have happened by now. The wedding was wonderful, they held it at the Missouri Botanical Gardens in the Lehmann Rose Garden with the reception at the Spink Pavilion.

The whole gang was there (well except John, who had a writing conference in Maryland) including Pete, who flew in from Norway! I got all weepy but I should have more pictures up this afternoon. I was in a monkey suit as a usher (and I apparently ush very well!). We did some goofy stuff when the photographer was shooting the groomsmen and I want to see those pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home