Friday, August 06, 2004

Last of the ... things

Okay the cleaning people were supposed to be at the old place this morning. I had to go to Green Meadows to get some blood taken for more tests (liver enzyme I think this time, my lipitor expired and I needed more) then I was supposed to meet them with the check. They weren't there by 0915 (for a 9 o'clock appointment) so I went to work.

Now it's just furniture shopping and unpacking. And Faris went home to St. Louis this weekend so I won't be interrupting anyone.

The Iron Kingdoms game will restart next week with Andy's return but we don't have a regularily scheduled night yet but it's only a matter of time. Not sure whether the other game will be Vampire or Fourth Age.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

mmmmm gamers.
sexy.

21:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home