Monday, August 30, 2004

Low Speed, High Drag

Okay, I opened the CoH (City of Heroes) website to get the URL to put in the previous post. I finished that one and went back to that page, thinking I'd see what their forums look like. Not only do you not have an account on their forums after you create an account on their site, but it took three tries to get it created successfully. Now it's taken my account creation and I can't log into it to get into the forums.

Lame. Very lame.

The guys working on the game are obviously not the guys doing the website.

"webmaster ne programmer/IT_knowledeable_anything;"

Lame a$$ IT wannabees who call themselves "webmaster" while knowing nearly nothing about computers. We had one of those around here somewhere (one of the few comments I put on here about people at work).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home