Friday, February 11, 2005

Advertising meetings

Last weekend I saw Mel Gibson's film "What Women Want". Sharon maintained that it's not a very girl-friendly movie but I was thinking about that as I listened to assorted radio commercials that I think are stupid. I was trying to picture what the ad meeting was like for these. How many other ideas might have been on the table which were even more abysmal and wondering if I should be thankful that the results were only as bad as they were and not worse. (Perhaps proof that three times zero can be a negative number some times.)

It's "Sci-Fi Friday" again which means new episodes of Stargate Atlantis, Stargate SG-1, Battlestar Galactica and Monk. Brunch tomorrow with more biscuits to make. Then I have to do the snoopy upgrade on Sunday. Oh Joy! But at least it will be done. And then I get to go back to a perl oracle script which is only kinda working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home