Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Don'cha hate it

When you get a cool idea for something you want to talk about on your blog and then by the time you get to a 'puter you can't remember what it was. And I rag on Matt because his memory sucks ... ;-P

Both my wrists hurt this morning. I know why the left one does, last Saturday at Karate we were practicing punches and Dave (a green belt) wanted us to hit him. I did okay until it was time to try out left hands (I'm right handed of course). My technique was okay (not good) but I turned my wrist down a little on impact and I could feel it the next day (well there's lots we do there I can feel the next day ...). Today my right one started bothering me. D'oh.

I need to decide what I'm going to cook for the Halloween party on Saturday. Bobbi & Brand can't make it because she has a recital and Jack & Co can't come to town that day. But I'm hoping at least some of them can come.

...

Got interrupted by a phone call. Matt had another incident at school. He didn't get suspended (again) because the teacher got to them in time but he seems determined to fail at life. I've no idea what I'm going to do to turn things around and get him pointed toward success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home