Tuesday, January 03, 2006

More good phrases

To add to the previous good phrase to come out of Pratchett's book
("... a womanfull of anger ...")
I add the following phrases I've discovered with the ensuing disclaimer;

"He's only dead for a given value of dead."
"Posthumous Professor of Morbid Bibliomancy" and it's attendant
"Prehumous Professor of Morbid Bibliomancy" and lastly
"... twenty-seven pounds of dangerously spring-loaded underwear."

(I think the last one should be on the list of Good Names for a Rock Band.)
To warn everyone I state (for the record)

"You may experience the taste of eggs and the sensation of being slapped in the face with some sort of fish."

Thank you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He who laughs last,last best.

13:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u can fall out of the sky u can fall out of a tree but the best way to fall is in love with me

20:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home