Monday, October 25, 2004

Well it's done

I've been thinking about it for awhile now and today I finally cancelled my Galaxies account. Given that it automatically paid again at the end of August I still get to play until the end of February.

Since I'm playing City of Heroes now and World of Warcraft is coming out next month I'll probably be finished with Galaxies. Parts were fun but it's still nearly as broken as it was when it was released (supposedly after a thorough beta test). It's not fun any more so I don't play except to take care of my factories. I did play a bunch this weekend because Wef's vendors sold all the pets I made.


CoH is fun still. Got 2 levels with my martial arts scrapper. First time I tried to buy double origin enhancements. Twice as effective as the training ones I've been using up to now. Spent all my cash on it though.

Don't know how much I'll be able to play this week with the party coming up.


Halloween Party is Saturday. Need to get my costume together. Shaved my beard to match. Looks kind of strange, sort of bohemian. Now to find some clothes which come close to what he wore in that film. I'll see if I can get someone to take a pic with my camera if it comes out good.

Mary and Jess are going to help me decorate on Thursday. Need to vacuum the carpet again, it's new so it's still shedding. Have to decide on the menu too. Maybe chili or mexican.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home