Tuesday, September 20, 2005

D'oh

Sometimes I hear things when I'm getting ready for work on the radio that inspire funny comebacks or amusing questions. Then when I finally get here I can't remember what they are to post here. D'oh. And lately I've been told that while my political rants may be cathartic for me, they aren't as entertaining as this place used to be. Ah well, maybe I'll remember later on.

And even I have recognized how whiney I've gotten in the last few months. I don't want to post my complaints about being a parent here since lots of folks can say "been there, done that, got the t-shirt".

Got the Home Equity paperwork finally. Get the credit cards paid off and get a few new appliances for the house, a stand mixer, maybe a bread machine (anyone have any experiences with those things?), a new refrigerator. And of course a new computer (well wasn't that a given?). Now I have to figure out which video card is the one I want/need. Always a challenge since I don't keep up with the stuff when it comes out so I have to catch up every 18-24 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home