Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Four


"Bravo two-six this is tango three-niner, drop four hundred, right two hundred, over."


Duty.

I've been thinking about this some lately. Especially since people are out at work for various reasons and need someone to cover their operations center shift. I was in here all day yesterday, this afternoon, tomorrow morning and then my 2nd normal shift all day Friday. I suppose it puts me out where I have to interact with people instead of hiding in my cube all day.

The nerve in my leg (left) is pinched again. Shooting pain up and down my leg most of the time. I need to think about something else though. It doesn't stop the pain but it does seem to be lessened if I don't think about it. It did make it hard to sleep last night, I woke up at 5 and took some pain meds. Where did I put my two-year old percoset?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

two-year-old percoset is for parties, not pain!

17:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home