Monday, September 13, 2004

"I don't have lip fungus!"

Okay, the one (of three I think) commercial I found amusing I saw last night. Some sort of cell phone commercial but I forget who it was for (very effective then I'd guess so maybe that's why they don't make them funny - of course I never buy stuff from the ones that annoy me!).

There also seems to be more people who are trying to kill me. I noticed three cases on Friday where the car in the on-coming lane wasn't turning when the road did and that led them into my lane. I don't really need that sort of adrenaline rush thank-you-very-much!

It was a quiet weekend spent doing chores and playing City of Heroes. The website is abysmal but the game is kind of fun.

I measured the sections of fence that I need to block up so that the dog won't crawl under and escape (I can't really call her a puppy anymore since I've had her around eight years now I think). I went to Wal Mart looking for some landscaping tiles at Mary's suggestion but the one down south by the house seems to be pretty shabby these days. Not much inventory and it needs a new coat of paint. So it's off to Lowe's or Home Depot to see what they have. I got my grill from Lowes so maybe I'll go there first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home