Wednesday, February 16, 2005

CIA Chief Warns of Weapons of Mass Destruction Threat

Does this sound familiar? Is it any more True this time? Granted the CIA isn't really in the business of truth (or facts) but still.

However I read up on Porter Gross's background back when he was appointed and I find even less reason to trust him when he says something. I mean he got rid of a pile of professional intelligence officers to replace them with his sychophants. Not a move which strikes me as the most professional and in the best interests of producing reliable intelligence. Not quite the "I wouldn't trust him if he told me the sky was blue" but not too far off.

Erik just called and tells me he saw a food processor on sale at Wal Mart so I need to go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jorgie said...

I also told you not to let MY rules about bloggin affect your posts!

I hate talking politics because my family is split right down the middle, well that and the fact that we are all buttheads!

19:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home